Friday, July 6, 2007

Flight to Nova Scotia

Well I was so excited to go to Nova Scotia on Saturday... I was up at 6am and gone by 7am!!!
I travelled to Regina that morning to catch a flight to Toronto then onto Montreal and last on to Halifax!! What could go wrong... enough time to transfer, get a bite to eat and be in Pictou by 11pm!!!

When I check into Regina Airport the guys last words were " Madam, you don't have time to stop for Tim Hortons in Toronto this is a VERY tight flight so please go quickly!!!

So I settled into my seat.. took off.. started my movie.... landed in Toronto..... Made my connection!! He was right they were boarding the plane by the time I got there!!!

We got onto the plane .....and sat there, sat there, and sat there. First they told us that we were waiting for a connecting flight.... 2 passengers. Then we were told we were waiting for the pilot who was delayed... Then last we were told Aircanada never schedule a "Pilot" for this flight..... that they were trying to locate one!!! To fly us to Montreal!!! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?????

So after 1.5 hours wait.... we were finally on to Montreal.. then Halifax!!!

We got home safe and sound!!!

Lana Lee Ferguson

No comments: