Friday, July 6, 2007

July 1, 2007

Today we got up around 9am and decided that we were going to take the ferry over to Prince Eward Island at 1pm!!! Once done at the ferry yard we walked around and took some pictures!!


Once we got on the ferry we walked around and took some pictures!!! Half way through the ride the kids had had enough!!! Didn't want to go back on the boat!!













Once we got onto the Island we drove into Charlottown got some supplies and went onto the Campground where we were staying!!!

Once we got set up and realized that is was already 530pm... and getting onto supper.. that is was to late to meet up with the other Ethiopian families... the campground was 45 minutes away!! So we decided to head to North Rustico for supper.

North Rustico is home to the 60 foot Salad bar!!! The resturant was called Fishermen's Wharf. We get there and the lady asks us "what we are having for supper??" I asked for the lobster supper, Jamie and the kids had just the salad bar.... so then she proceeded to ask how old the kids are??? I stated they are 5 year old twins.... Surfie decided he wanted to be a jokester and stated but mom I am six and Elshie is five!!!! The lady looked at me and smiled!!! I say honest I have ID.... stating that I have 5 year old twins!!! She just smile and said you may continue on to your table!!! lol

I will continue to update you tomorrow on what the happened on the rest of the week tomorrow!!!

Lana Lee





1 comment:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Hi there !!

I am SOOO sad that we did not get to see you and your family on PEI on the long week-end !!

Its soo great to follow your blog, can't wait to see more !!!

Only 9 days for us before we leave. .hard to believe !!

Talk soon
Lisa