Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Puppet Show

At school today the kids made puppets!!!

So after supper they put on a pupper show for us!!

They did a great job.. they introduced the puppets, did the show and then popped up and introduced themselves!!

Jamie and I didn't clap but we said what a wonderful job they did!! Elshadai informed me that I have to clap if I thought it was a good show not tell them!!! lol

Good Night All!!
I am off to Saskatoon tomorrow!!
I AM SO Excited to see our friends and their new addition from Ethiopia!!!


Lana Lee



1 comment:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Lana Lee,

I hadn't checked your blog in some time as I didn't think you were updating it anymore so today when I checked I was PLEASANTLY suprised to see updates !!! YEAH !!!!

Thanks for taking the time to blog, we sooo hope to see you again sometimes and for you to meet our girls ! Are you coming down to NS at any point this summer ?

I love the pics of the kids, WOW they certainly are growing !!!!

Email me when you have a minute !

Lisa