Monday, March 31, 2008

DEAL OF THE YEAR

My brother has bought his first house and is moving out in May!!!! So now he is on the hunt for furniture, and all that household stuff that you need!!

Jamie and my brother went to an auction sale on Sunday. The auction sale was put on by Moose Mountain Auction Company. From what I understand is they have some kind of contract with Sears to get "their merchandise" and then resell it at auctions.. I have attended one of these auctions.. some really good deals but you have to watch..

They sell furinture, toys, appliances, beds everything that Sears have expect for clothes.

Well my brother landed up not buying a thing at this sale but Jamie came home with what I would call the deal of the year....

At the end of the auction they had theses "mystery boxes". One board was sticking out of the end of the box and Jamie saw it and it matched our "wood" colour that we have in our house.. Jamie bid on these mystery boxes and won. He choose this "box" and came home...

It took Jamie about an hour to assemble this box and this is what we got!! Oh I might add he only paid $25.00!!! plus tax!!



He got the 5 shelf one!!

I am not sure where we are going to put it but for now it is in the middle of the living room!!

Have a good night!!

Lana Lee Ferguson

2 comments:

Louise said...

Wow that is a GREAT deal!! Can you send me some of those great deals my way!
Louise
PS wow the kids have grown!! I love the pics of them!

esther said...

that is the DEAL of the year...way to go jamie :)