Saturday, March 22, 2008

No Doors or Doors

In January Jamie and I finally decided to paint our cupboards...our walls are Mocha Brown and we decided to paint our cupboards "chocolate". Surafel and Elshadia thought that it was great that we wanted the cupboards the same colour as them!!! But here is our problem now.. Jamie and I both agree we want to put our "bottom" doors back on to hide our pots and pans. But we can't decide whether or not to put our "Upper" doors back on. We have not had the upper doors on now for two months.. just to try. The very top doors are not going back on because we are going to display our African treasures up there and a couple plants.

So I am asking for your help what do you think??? Doors or No Doors.. We have until Tuesday to decide!!!

Thanks
I will leave you again with pictures of our Kitchen with no DOORS!!






Lana Lee Ferguson

5 comments:

Louise said...

I vote for doors..only because I would not be able to keep my cupboards as tidy as you have :). I love the idea to display your treasures from Ethiopia in the top cuboards...who can reach anything up there anyways!!
Louise

Coleene said...

Hi Lana Lee,

I say YES to doors..........except for the cupboards where you are going to "display" stuff.
I don't like to be able to see all my food and misc stuff I think it detracts from the room.

love your idea of displaying your African treasures in the top cupboards........might just steal that idea whenever we get around to redoing our kitchen.

Coleene

esther said...

hey lana lee,

i vote for doors too :) the color you've chosen is great, but i too love the idea of leaving the top doors open to display collectables. i must say your cupboards are way more tidy than mine! good job :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else... I think it would look awesome with doors on, and just leave the top cupboards open for display! Nice kitchen!!!

Lisa W

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana Lee,

I like the idea of having doors on cupboards for the simple reason soon it will be fly season. Another option may be to put glass doors on the cupboards.

Darcy