Sunday, June 17, 2007

Change of Plans

Hello Everyone,

I know that I haven't posted for awhile so here is a little update:

I have formally accepted a position with Sunrise Health Region a couple of weeks ago!! I will be starting my new position as Regional Health Information Manager on July 16!!! I am so excited.. I gave my notice to my old job about a week ago.

We have decided to fly back to Nova Scotia now just because of time ... Jamie and the kids fly out June 25 from Regina and I fly out June 30. Jamie and the kids are flying back on July 21 and I will be flying back on July 12. I have to leave later just because I am finishing up some school commitments!!

We are still planning on venturing out around Nova Scotia and spending some time in PEI. We also hope to catch up with some of the Adoptive Families while we are in the Martimes!!

Lana Lee Ferguson

1 comment:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Congratulations on the new job !!!!

Too bad that you will have to cut your trip short !

I would LOVE to connect ! I will send you an email :)

Lisa