Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pictures

Ok.. so my first attempt at adding pictures didn't go so good.... That sure is a HUGE picture and it is too late into the night now to fix it!!! If anyone could help by leaving a comment as to what I did wrong!!! That would be great!!

Anyway the picture that I posted is one we took when we were in Ethiopia picking up our kids!!! This is my favourite "landscape" picture !!! I think it shows the true beauty of Ethiopia's countryside.

I am heading off to bed now and hopefully I can figure out how to SHRINK that picture in the morning after a good strong cup of Joe!!

Thanks for Reading

Lana Lee Ferguson

2 comments:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Ok for the pictures well when you upload you should be able to choose the size, I would try that first, try to download them at size small....

If that doesn't work, it might mean that your picture was saved on your computer too big.. so you may have to shrink it in a program like Adbobe or Corel or whatever you use for your pictures and then resave it again and download it to your blog after that...

I'm not sure that these explanation will help but I hope so !

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I tired to put one on my page so I could help you with the size..but for whatever reason it won't go...you should be able somewhere to specify the display size with height and width tags..this would have to be done in the html code.

Ok...I just checked your source code and here is the line for your graphic that specifies size

("http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/2358/416292161926011/1600/z/752516/gse_multipart21406.jpg"); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 1024px; height: 768px;'>

All you need to do is change the 1024 and 768 to smaller numbers - when you go into the Edit area in Blogspot there is an option to view HTML..this is where you would change it...

Yell if you need help or want me to do ths for you...that is if you trust me with your password ;)