Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hello Everyone!!

After much thought and an ok with Jamie I have started to blog!!

A little introduction of the Ferguson Family:
James - Born in Pictou Nova Scotia and lived there until the mid 1990's when he moved to Calgary Alberta. This is where Jamie and I met.
Lana Lee - Born in Atwater, Saskatachewan and lived there until I graduated from High School. I went off to school and moved to many different towns for about 3 years. I moved to Calgary in 1997 , met Jamie in 1999 and moved home to Saskatchewan in 2001. We brought home Elshie and Surfie in November 2005.
Surafel - Born in Addis Abba, Ethiopia Surafel enjoys soccer, grandma's cinnamon buns and is just finishing up kindergarten.
Elshadai - Born in Addis Abba, Ethiopia. Elshadai enjoys a little a bit of everything, grandma's oreo cookies, and is just finishing up kindergarten too.

Jamie and I have decided to take some time off of work and travel the country. We will be starting out on June 23 (Our 6th Wedding Anniversary) to travel back to Pictou, Nova Scotia. During our trip to Nova Scotia I will update everyone where we are and what we did that day!!

I think that is all for now!!


Once I become better at this "bloggin" I will post pictures and videos!!

I hope everyone will enjoy our trip as much as we will!!

See everyone when we get back!!

Lana Lee Ferguson

2 comments:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

OH I'm sooo excited for you guys and what a wonderful trip you will have ! Make lots of memories together and enjoy every minute !!!

Hopefully we will be able to connect while you are in NS and maybe by then we would even be home with our little ones ! I would sooo love to see you and your family again ! Please know that you can stop and sleep over at our house too if you would like !

Hope to hear from you soon and I will definetly be following your trip !

Lisa

Lesley said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip. What a great memory maker for the kids too. Looking forward to seeing pictures!
Lesley