Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

I just got off the phone with my family!! They were all getting ready for bed!! Nova Scotia is 3 hours ahead of Saskatchewan!!! The twins were in the bath tub and Jamie was having a shower!!


I got to talk to the twins first!! They were all excited about going down to the big `lake` and taking pictures of all the boats..... Lynn (Jamie`s mom) tried explaining to them that the BIG LAKE was the ocean... but being who they are stated that that was a lake!!! lol


The next thing they were excited about was going to the farm.. Jamie`s family has a dairy farm .... They played with their cousins in the afternoon ..... went home for supper and back to the farm for more playing!!! Before they left Elshie stated that she wasnt going back to that stinky farm!! During christmas we had gone to Nova Scotia and took her into the dairy barns with all the cows!!! She said that those cows stink and poop everywhere!!! Elshie is a very girly girl!!!


They had to inform me that they had LOBSTER for lunch!!! lol.. knowing full well how much I want to have some fresh lobster!! Elshie and Surfie said they left some for me!! lol


Jamie was in his glory too today!! He got to do yard work.. trim trees, cut the grass... you know what we all consider work!!! Tomorrow`s feat is to finish trimming the trees and tackle the flower beds to have them ready for me!!!


I said to him you know this is suppose to be a vacation!!! lol Oh well whatever makes him happy!!!


I will leave you some more pictures from this past weekend of the kids!!




Lana Lee

No comments: